The Contract 2021 Flight Attendant Negotiations Survey opened on January 20, 2020 and will close on March 6, 2020 at 1600 Central Time.Our Negotiating Committee is relying on your input to direct the course of our upcoming negotiations. Your direct feedback to our Negotiating Committee is the most important component of preparing for our upcoming negotiations. This surveyprovides all Members an equal opportunity to tell our Negotiating Committee about their aspirations and priorities for the upcoming negotiations.
If you did not receive your access code in the mail, please contact our Negotiations Survey Help Line Monday-Friday, 0900 – 1700 Central Time at: 1(800) 624-3907, ext.546.
Surveys will be accepted until the deadline – March 6, 2020 at 1600 Central Time. Next week, the University of New Hampshire Survey Center will send an email to Flight Attendants who have not submitted their survey. This email is being sent as a final reminder that participation is a vital component in the preparation of Contract 2021 Negotiations.
Note:This email will be sent to Flight Attendants who have a valid email address on file with United AFA. Our negotiating priorities are determined by the Membership. Your Voice Matters.
Survey responses must be entered online and can be accessed from our negotiations website:
Take the Survey visit: contract2021.org
Contract 2021 Survey Tips:
- The Negotiations Survey may be accessed from a desktop or laptop computer as well as a mobile device.
- The survey, hosted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center, uses different question types, skip logic, and a customized survey template.
- Once in the survey, your answers will be saved every time you click “Next Page”. You may work on the survey for as long as you would like. If you need to leave the survey, and have not yet submitted it, you can return to it by entering your 6-character access code.
- Submit your finished survey by clicking “Submit Survey” on the last page of the online survey.
- Once the survey is complete, the information will be collected and the data from the survey will be used to formulate our opening proposals.
- If you have technical issues or questions while taking the survey please contact Tracy Keirns, Assistant Director at the University of New Hampshire Survey Center by email (Keirns@unh.edu)